Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Missing Malaysian Food Already...

... and I've only been back in the UK for like 2 weeks.

Still busy getting organized got tons of photos of all the yummy food I had while I was back home. Being the lazy person I am though, I still need to get them all sorted out. I will eventually...

Meanwhile thanks to those few faithful readers that have stuck around. I shall reward you with photos of my first cupcake basket! Specially made for my dear friend Anne's birthday last month. Gosh... I am really backlogged on my posts. Sigh.


Chocolate Chocolate-chunk cupcakes decorated with coloured icing. I need to work on my cupcake decorating, I'm terrible at it.















So pretty! Was really happy with the end result.


Will post the recipe another time. Please please please don't stop reading. I'll update soon. =D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a cute little cupcake baker! I enjoyed your blog!

Beans said...

zen chef: Thank you =) Do keep visiting.. once I get back into the flow of updating regularly that is =P

Anonymous said...

You are making my cooking to look like crap!

Should stop scrolling any further. Your blog is making me hungry!

waliz said...

the cupcakes never look this amazing...good idea too..i will do tht to my friend..write their name on it...

Beans said...

mrbherng: you've got to be kidding, your cooking looks wonderful!

waliz: good luck with that =) hope your friend likes them.